Thursday, April 18, 2013

THE FIFTY SHADES OF -US-




Smoking my favorite Marlboro and listening to Joni Mitchell's Both Sides Now ...takes me back to the year 2004.

This time around chatting was the most happening and in-thing.








*

In Barista ...sipping my black coffee and chatting on Yahoo messenger ...I came across this girl.

Didn't realize that I would be meeting her in the next few months ...didn't know that the next fifty days together ...after meeting in person would turn into one 'sexy' sex driven ride with a twist ...which my destiny always loves to play with me.

*

We entered my hotel room
Both a bit high
She wanted the book to read that night
I had a strange erotic feeling
A sensation ...she already knew she was going to experience
I gave her the book
She kept it aside
We came close
Looked into each others eyes

It all starts with a kiss (I write this with a wink)
Touching and exploring bodies with the clothes still on
Getting aroused and wanting to strip
My heart started to beat fast
Rightly going to jump out of my untrimmed chest
I tickled her ...pinched her ...bit her at all the right places

Seducing each other becomes our favorite part
Teasing each other was so much fun
Tie her down and then tie her up
Role-play was our new orgasmic indulgence
In the bathroom, on the bed ...In a chair, on the floor
Exploring her ...she exploring me
Tickling, fondling, teasing...

Sixty nine ...we begged for it
I made her go second coz I wanted to go first
Deep throttle gave her a new kind of liveliness
The flavour between her legs 
Was much more than any usual dessert
It also turns into our closed-door joke






*
(I need another mug of black coffee now before I write further. My room is now giving a perfect effect of a bar lounge ...with a perfect aroma of my cigarettes.)
*

We explored more than the usual couples
Beyond any imagination
We experienced almost all Kama Sutra positions
Orgasms came one after the other
We flattered comprehensively in each other
Discussed about it with people we met randomly or known to us
...in bars, clubs, and lounges

*

Finally the glitter of love sprinkled on both of us
The song Both Sides Now became our obsession
Providence didn't like what was going on
As we were not exploring love
it was just our bodies
Turning both of us into sex addicts

*

We were always hungry
So hungry that we went into extremes
Group sex ...we found was more than thrilling ...more than exciting

*

The day was fiftieth
The day I realized that something was not going well
I had to meet her and discuss
The other night she told me ...I was her twenty-eighth

I found her naked on her bed
One face between her legs
About to give her orgasm and the other
Moaning as she was sucking him hard and chocking herself

*

Cupid that day was very ashamed of himself
Destiny once again was laughing at me ...at my blindness
That day I was shattered
Only to realize it later
it was never fifty days of -us-
...but fifty ways of exploring the sex-addict in me











3 comments:

  1. I was toying with the idea of writing something naughty ... but then you are too good at it. I'll leave it to the master! Salute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bare it went right before and said what it had to.. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete