Monday, April 15, 2013

~INTRODUCTION~






"I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to all people, even those I've never met. I want to go on living even after my death!" 
- Anne Frank

I know what I want, I have a goal, an opinion... I know what I'm going to write here... I think a lot and have much to say... I will be myself...

with My Black Coffee... My Cigarettes...

My writings ...most of them will be inspired from songs of different genres ...will also talk about my take on the things which I can relate to ...sharing some usual and unusual things with a fictional twist...

Essays, short stores, poetry, proses, and even songs I intend to write here... While sipping on my black coffee and smoking my cigarettes~




4 comments:

  1. Cheers Mister Liberal! :)
    Best wishes for your new endeavour!
    I love black coffee and hate cigarettes so that's going to be some hell of an experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dimplings :)
    Welcome to the smoking zone :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blog, the name, and the stuff shared during puffs and sips seems intriguing, rebellion, hearty and simbly you Selvis....Bang On!

    ReplyDelete