Wednesday, April 17, 2013

FOUR PUFFS AND THREE SHOTS A DAY



I have been thinking lately about my first blog post… Sipping the second mug of black coffee and my third cigarette.

My mind goes numb for a second and then I type this title- Four Puffs and Three Shots a day.

Well… she used to take three puffs of Doulin and he two shots of Human Mixtard everyday.

Cupid took a sweet toll on them and they fell in love …but destiny had something else for them. The year was 2003…






*

I was there in time
Waiting desperately to meet my friend after so long
There she was …like always smiling and shining
Oh my God …the next moment I got weak on my knees
In that heat …I still remember I could feel my tits go up and erect
The wetness between my legs was giving me an amazing sensation
How can a person be that good looking
The childhood crush turned into infatuation that day
The next moment he swayed me with his smile
That very moment I knew he would be the man of my life
How much I wanted to kiss him and see him naked
This man turned out to be my best friend’s brother
That night this infatuation turned into my lover
The first love of my life
And that same night I had to take one extra puff

*

There she was
The same girl I used to laugh behind her back
What a beauty she had turned into
Never felt like this for anyone in my twenty two years of existence
Damn… I touched those soft hands
A different sensation aroused in my body
Giving me that hard on which I used to get in the early mornings
Is this what we call …love at first sight?
Who cares …I was in love
I was Shah Rukh Khan and she was my Priety Zinta
That night I proposed to her
That night she told me I was her childhood crush
That night I had to take some extra units in my shot
That night was the sweetest night of all

*

Cupid was on full swing for the next three months…
Destiny behind the walls was having all the fun…
The next month Destiny finally won…

*

She got married to some other guy
Leaving him behind alone
The only promise they could give to each other was
To remain friends forever after all

*

She now continued with four puffs of Doulin and he three shots of Human Mixtard everyday. 

She was asthmatic and he was diabetic… 
A match made somewhere in between heaven and hell...























9 comments: